VEG MAGGI NOODLES
Today I’m sharing my favourite variation of Maggi, Spicy Vegetable Masala Maggi. It’s a street style dish and a new way to add colourful vegetables to the regular Maggi and make it into a healthy dish. Maggi is the most loved instant noodles in India. It is loved by people of all age groups, be it kids or adults. It is the perfect snack recipe to curb those late night hunger pangs or when you are lazy to cook lunch or dinner.
I guess Maggi noodles is one such recipe which I started to cook from my school days. I loved Maggi masala noodles so much that there are days I used to consume it twice a day. my mom uses to pack Maggi masala noodles for my lunch and after I return back home I use to prepare it for my evening snack. I still remember 5 rupees noodles packet which was more than sufficient to quench the Maggi noodles craving.
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- ½ capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- ¼ cup broccoli
- ¼ cup peas / matar, fresh or frozen
- 2 cup of water
- ½ tsp turmeric powder / Haldi
- ½ tsp red chilli powder / all mirch powder
- 2 sachets Maggi masala
- ¼ tsp garam masala powder
- salt to taste
- 2 pack Maggi noodles
- pinch of chaat masala
How to make Maggi
- firstly, in a large Kadai heat oil and saute garlic.
- further, add onion, and saute till they change colour.
- also, add capsicum and saute for a minute.
- additionally, add tomato and saute till they turn soft and mushy.
- furthermore, add a ¼ cup of broccoli and ¼ cup of peas. saute for 2 minutes.
- also add ½ tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp red chilli powder and ¼ tsp garam masala powder. saute for a minute on low flame.
- add 2 cups of water and get to boil.
- once the water begins to boil, add 2 sachets Maggi masala and salt.
- stir well and get the water to boil.
- add in 2 Maggi noodles breaking into 2 half.
- spread and cook both sides.
- boil for 2 minutes and stir occasionally.
- cook till the noodles absorb water and gets cooked completely.
- sprinkle chaat masala for more flavours just before serving.
Finally, Maggi masala recipe is ready to be served hot.