MUTTON KHEEMA RECIPE
Mutton Keema is a gravy curry recipe made with minced meat or it is usually called as mutton keema. It is a super delicious recipe. It tastes delicious with all Indian bread like Naan, Roti and in some parts of the country, it is served with Pav. This Keema recipe can be made on any special festivals and occasions like family get-togethers and kitty parties. This keema curry is made using chopped onions and chopped tomatoes and also added into them are few spices which are available handy at home. The keema curry is pressure cooked which could make our work easy.
HOW TO MAKE MUTTON KEEMA
Firstly, wash mutton keema and strain out the excess water from the keema with a strainer.
Take a pressure cooker or a cooking vessel.
Heat a pan with oil and saute the dry spices for a minute.bay leaf,cardamoms,cinnamon,cloves.
Add green chilli and onion, fry them well on a medium flame until evenly golden.
Add ginger garlic paste and saute to get rid of raw smell.
Add mutton keema into it and roast well.
Roast it until the keema changes its colour and there is no water remaining.
• 500 gms minced meat/keema/kheema
• 2 tbsp oil
• 2 onions finely sliced
• 2 vertically slit green chillies
• 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
• salt -to taste
• 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
• 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
• 3 medium size tomatoes finely chopped
• 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
• 1/2 tsp black peppercorn powder
• 1 1/2 cup water
• 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves/kothmir
• 1/4 tsp crushed kasoori methi/dried fenugreek leaves