EGG BAJJI RECIPE
Egg Bajji is he all-time favourite teatime snack recipe, this South Indian Egg Bajji recipe is a very simple dish to make. It is prepared using boiled eggs, gram flour. a snack that you can prepare with hard boiled eggs in very less time and kids will surely enjoy these. They taste delicious with the masala filling and outer crispy covers. Serve it hot. The spicy chutney goes well with this snack more than ketchup.
HOW TO MAKE EGG BAJJI
1. Boil the eggs. When cooled, cut the eggs vertically into two pieces using a knife. While cutting, be careful that eggs do not break.
2. Mix the gram flour, rice flour, maida, baking soda, red chilli powder, ginger and garlic paste asafoetida powder, salt and cumin powder.
3. The batter should have a consistency similar to that of idli batter.
4. Dip each of the egg pieces into the batter so that the egg piece gets fully covered with the batter.
5. Heat sunflower oil in a pan.
- 2 sliced egg
- 1/4 cup Gram flour (besan)
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered asafoetida
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered red chilli
- Ginger and garlic paste
- 2 tablespoon rice flour
- 1 pinch powdered baking soda
- 3 pinches powdered salt
- 1 cup sunflower oil