COCONUT MILK VEG PULAO
Coconut milk veg pulao is very tasty and Mild pulao made with mixed veggies and coconut milk. this pulao makes rice-based dishes.since they are quick and easy to prepare.
HOW TO MAKE COCONUT MILK VEG PULAO
• Soak basmati rice in coconut milk for 20 minutes and keep aside.
• Take a pan and add ghee in it.
• Heat it over moderate flame. Add cloves, cardamom and bay leaf. Stir them.
• Then add onion and chilli pieces and cook well till flavour comes out.
• Put the soaked rice in it and pour good quantities of coconut milk to cook it well.
• Once this is done, transfer the pulao to a serving bowl.
• Serve hot with raita of your choice.
• 1 cup basmati rice
• 2 cup of coconut milk
• 2 teaspoon ghee
• 2 clove
• 2 green cardamom
• 1 bay leaf
• Ginger & garlic paste
• 1 medium chopped onion
• 2 green chilli