chicken idiyappam biriyani
Idiyappam Biriyani is a simple tasty, delicious recipe that can be done with Leftover idiyappam. It can be served as a breakfast,dinner,lunch box recipe. it has to done quickly, healthy and tasty. You can make this recipe with leftover idiyappam also or make fresh one and prepare this delicious. Try this instant idiyappam biryani recipe and everyone is going to be in love with you.
How to make Idiyappam Biriyani
- Cook chicken with chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder and salt adding enough water and keep it aside.
- Crush ginger, garlic and green chillies together to a paste.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add sliced onions and saute well till transparent.
- Add crushed ginger, garlic and green chillies and saute well.
- Add chopped tomato and saute well till soft.
- Add coriander leaves, mint leaves, 1/2 tsp garam masala, cooked chicken pieces and salt and mix well.
- Then add shredded idiyappam, 1/4- 1/2 tsp garam masala, and a pinch of yellow colour/saffron mixed with 1 tbsp lemon juice and mix well for 3-4 minutes on low flame.
Ingredients for idiyappam biriyani
- 10 Idiyappams
- 1/2 kg chicken, cut into small pieces
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 4 green chillies
- 1 piece ginger
- 7 garlic cloves
- 1 big tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 3 tbsp mint leaves
- 3/4-1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4-1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 2-3 tbsp ghee